What is the most expensive apartment 85 billion VND in Vietnam?

In 2010, a project named Habico Tower is located on Pham Van Dong Street (Ha Noi) invested by Hai Binh Joint Stock Company and Dongriwon Development Group (Korea). high apartments hard to believe.

Accordingly, the cheapest apartment is 21 billion and the most expensive apartment is 85 billion. Specifically, the apartment area from 280 to 422m2 is priced from 1.1 to 1.8 million (equivalent to 21-34 billion). As for the penthouse (floor) area from 375 to 788 m2 price from 1.8 to 4.4 million (equivalent from 34 to 85 billion). The project has a total of 136 luxury apartments and penthouses, which are owned for 44 years.

Dongriwon Group, the representative of the sales unit, said that the price included all the furniture and intelligent equipment world famous from the. Germany, Japan, Korea. And only about 70% of the total area that the investor signed the contract with the customer will be the area of ​​the apartment. The remaining 30% will be the area of ​​common use of the building including: parking, services such as swimming pool, golf room, gym, ice rink ....

Apartment prices at the Habico Tower project pestered the real estate market for a short time, suddenly the project stopped construction indefinitely when the incident in May 5/2011. That is, when the contractor performs tensioning of the post-tensioning cable in the 9th floor of the apartment block, the concrete floor is destroyed.

Since then, the project is "inactive", no construction activities, lift cranes, tower construction was no longer on the site.

After a period of more than 7 years "mound" since the project occurred, so far the project is still exposed to frost, sunshine .... On Pham Van Dong Street - a prime location in the North Tu Liem District.

Product introduction

(2)

Comment

Cute Boiiii

hay